Buying Property - Beam Buyer Platinum Program
What kind of property are you looking for?
BEAM BUYER PLATINUM PROGRAM- With Beam Real Estate and Beam Mortgage, you can obtain your new dream home stress-free. Enjoy the BEAM difference!
The BEAM Homebuying Process
1. Get Pre-Approved and Meet with a BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT
- Meet with a BEAM MORTGAGE PROFESSIONAL; by sharing income and other financial information, you will know the price range for which you are qualified
- Get Pre-qualified
- Obtain a pre-approval letter
- Learn about the many loans available to buyers in today's market
- Learn about closing costs
2. Begin viewing homes with your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT
- Your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT will learn and define your needs, desires and goals as a buyer, and help determine your most important considerations in selecting a home
- Always be candid with your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT -- it will help them understand your particular needs and desires and enable them to select homes you will want to see
- Your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT will have information on various neighborhoods to help you determine the right area for work, place of worship and family activities
- Your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT will search for the right home, and always accompany you to property showings and represent your interests
3. Prepare the offer
- Your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT will provide you with a comparative market analysis on the property or properties of your choice in order to assist you in making an informed decision
- Your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT will disclose all known information about properties and areas that interest you
- Your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT will go through the contract with you and complete your offer
- Your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT will negotiate on your behalf and to your advantage.
- Once the offer is accepted, all documents will be sent to the title company where a file will be opened, and title commitment and property tax information ordered
4. Make your loan application
- Give your BEAM MORTGAGE PROFESSIONAL, or any lender of your choosing a copy of the contract and apply for the loan
- Your BEAM MORTGAGE PROFESSIONAL can pre-qualify you.
5. Inspect the property
- Select an inspector and arrange for both a general inspection and wood-destroying insect inspection. Your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT can provide you a list of inspectors.
- Your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT also can provide information about other environmental assessments
6. Appraisal and survey of property
- The lender and title company will make arrangements for the property appraisal and survey Buyer will be provided a copy of the Title Commitment Letter
- Buyer will make arrangements for homeowner's (hazard) insurance, and arrange for the insurance agent to talk with the closing officer at the title company.
- Your BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT can provide you a list of insurance companies, including BEAM INSURANCE.
7. Seller's closing is also arranged
- Buyer receives a copy of the closing statement for review prior to closing
- Buyer does a final walk-through inspection of the property
- The BEAM REAL ESTATE AGENT arranges a closing date and time with the buyer and title company. Seller's closing is also arranged
- Buyer brings a cashier’s check for all closing costs and the balance of the down payment
8. After the closing
- Documents are sent to the buyer's loan company for approval and funds are disbursed
- The title company receives and funds all money from the loan company. Payment of any accrued expenses in connection with the closing are due including taxes, attorney's fees, professional real estate fees and title company fees
- Legal documents will be recorded in the office of the county clerk and mailed to the buyer * Title company prepares and issues the title policy, and sends it to the loan company and new home owner
ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT THE BEAM BUYER PLATINUM PROGRAM.
Call us today at (972) 484-6644 for a free no hassle consultation! Be sure to ask for the Beam Real Estate Web Special!